When our basic queue management solution started, Partheas integrated with a really convenient mini-kiosk: the AsuraCPRNT. This device was very concise and did exactly what it needed to do: (a) offer a web front end for patients to make a choice and (b) print a waiting queue ticket. Unfortunately, the Asura was taken out of production and there was no “open” alternative in the market. Well, at least not one as concise and practical as the Asura. That is, until now, as we can announce the introduction of the SP-Y32 mini kiosk: an ideal match for Partheas Q.
With the SP-Y32, we are finally able to link up Partheas Q with a good alternative. The hardware solution consists of
- a 7″ touch screen
- a 80mm thermal paper and label printer
- an Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection as per your choice
Partheas itself created a dedicated Android application that interfaces with the Partheas Q API. That means
- the solution displays whatever the Q admin user enters into the application back office.
- the ticket prints the information as registered in the application back office.
Our Android app contains a configuration page in order to allow setup in only a few minutes. Check out the below movie for a quick view on the handy format. You can find more technical hardware properties below this article. Want to know more about this device and/or its integration with Partheas Q? Don’t hesitate to reach out via our contact form.
See below for the technical properties of the device
- Android OS
- Printing method: thermal line
- Resolution: thermal line 8 dots/mm
- Printing speed: 150mm/s
- Effective printing width: 72mm
- Paper supply: drop-in easy paper loading
- Interface support: Type A & B USB, HDMI, Bluetooth, Wifi and ethernet
- Power supply: 100-240V/50-60 Hz, adapter 24V/2.5A
- Operating temp: 5-45°C